Can I exchange Beautifl Hair or other Beautifl products?
Unfortunately we don't offer exchanges. If you qualify for a refund, we are happy to refund you. In the meantime, you would need to purchase the product you want separately.
- it’s not a custom-made wig (see below for your limited right to cancel custom orders)
- you tell us you want a refund within 14 days after you receive your Beautifl Hair
- we receive your Beautifl Hair or product within 14 days after you told us you want a refund
- in the case of sealed products, you haven't broken the seal
- in the case of lace products (frontals, closures and lace wigs), you have not cut the lace
- in the case of hair bundles, you have not untied/unwound the fastenings/elastic/string at the top of the bundle
- you have not removed any tags from any products
- in the case of any hair product, you have not or otherwise altered the appearance of, or diminished the quality of, the product; for example by brushing it, wetting it, cutting it, exposing it to odours or applying heat or hair products to it.
Can I cancel my order for a customised wig?
You may cancel an order for a customised wig within 1 hour after making the order, as long as you didn’t order a Same Day Service. After that, we will have started work on customising your wig to your specific requirements and will no longer be able to sell it to another customer. If you cancel a custom service, we will cancel your order for the custom service and your order of Beautifl Hair unless you tell us otherwise at the time of cancelling. If you order a Same Day Custom wig service, the order cannot be cancelled.
If you selected the ‘Make My Wig’ service, you may cancel that service within 1 hour after making the order, as long as you didn’t order a Same Day Service. After that, we will have started work on customising your wig to your specific requirements and will no longer be able to sell it to another customer. If you cancel a ‘Make My Wig’ service, we won’t cancel your order of Beautifl Hair unless you tell us otherwise at the time of cancelling. If you order a Same Day Make My Wig service, the order cannot be cancelled.
How long will my item take to arrive?
- In stock items for Same Day London delivery - we aim to deliver within 4 hours which could be any time up to 10pm
- Out of stock items for UK delivery - we aim to deliver within 10 working days
- Custom wigs for UK delivery- we aim to deliver in the UK within 10 working days
- International In stock items - we aim to delivery within 10 working days
- International Out of stock items - we aim to deliver within 20 working days
- International Custom wigs - we aim to deliver in the UK within 20 working days
How do I return an item?
If you’d like to cancel you need to tell us in writing either email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by completing our Returns Form.
You must return the products to us, at your cost, in their original packaging, as soon as possible after telling us you want to cancel. We won’t accept returns received more than 14 days after the date you told us you wanted to cancel.
Returns should be sent to Returns Team, Beautifl, PO Box 76575, SE15 9JB.
If you return a product to us, we won’t be responsible for any loss or damage to them during transit and we recommend that you use a recorded or secure delivery method. If the product is lost in transit, we won’t refund you the price of the product. If the product is damaged in transit, we’ll deduct the cost of the damage from the amounts we refund you.
If you paid for Same Day Delivery and wish to return a product, we will not reimburse the cost of the Same Day Delivery.
What if my product is faulty?
If you’re unhappy with your product, email us at email@example.com with details of the product, the issue and also any evidence you have of the issue. We will repair or replace faulty products after they are returned to us.
How can I contact Beautifl?
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling on 02034889264.